Hi! I’m Kristy. I teach English 11 and Public Speaking and serve as a high school instructional coach. I’ve been teaching for twelve years, most of which were spent in Hoover, Alabama. I am passionate about writing, educational technology, innovation, and building relationships. I love to connect with fellow educators around the country to collaborate and share ideas. I’m a bit obsessed with PD books and blogs, so you’ll be hearing a lot about those!
When I’m not teaching (or reading about teaching), I’m probably with my husband and our three dogs, reading a book, or riding my horse.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter: @loudenclearblog. I’d love to connect!
- TeachBoost: Webinar– What Coaches Need to Begin Their Journey
- TeachBoost: Creating a Coaching Role Within My School
- We are Teachers: A Teacher’s Guide to Working With Principals
- Cult of Pedagogy: Delaying the Grade: How to get Students to Read Feedback
- Cult of Pedagogy: Review of Focus by Mike Schmoker
- Cult of Pedagogy: Review of Good Thinking by Erik Palmer
Personal Blog: Midwestern Heart in Dixie