So…I love to read and I read a lot. I thought I’d dedicate a page to sharing the books I’ve enjoyed–both professionally and personally!
I have a massive TBR read and I’m working my way through. I’ll write posts about the books that have a big impact on me, but I’ll list them all here regardless! Please share your favorite reads!!
Follow me on Goodreads to see everything I’m reading–not just what I’m recommending here!
Please note, all links are affiliate links but I am only linking the books I actually enjoyed and recommend!
Professional / Personal Growth
- The Impact Cycle: What Instructional Coaches Should Do to Foster Powerful Improvements in Teaching by Jim Knight
- These 6 Things: How to Focus Your Teaching on What Matters Most by Dave Stuart Jr.
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel Pink
- Circling the Sun: A Novel by Paula McLain
- The Sun Is Also a Star (Yoon, Nicola) by Nicola Yoon
- The Alice Network: A Novel by Kate Quinn
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone
- Tradition by Brendan Kiely
- The Innovator’s Mindset: Empower Learning, Unleash Talent, and Lead a Culture of Creativity by George Couros
- Empower: What Happens When Students Own Their Learning by A.J. Juliani and John Spencer
- The Rosie Project by Don Tillman
- The Marriage Lie: A bestselling psychological thriller by Kimberly Belle
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas