Hi! I’m Kristy. I am an instructional designer who transitioned from K12. After teaching for about 15 years, I moved into a learning designer role developing eLearning, designing graphics, and creating videos. I also design and lead workshops for teachers across the country. I am passionate about writing, leadership, onboarding, company culture, and building relationships.
When I’m not on a computer creating eLearning (or reading about creating eLearning), I’m probably with my husband and our two dogs, reading a book, or riding my horse.
Connect with me on LinkedIn!
- Cult of Pedagogy: Delaying the Grade: How to get Students to Read Feedback
- We Are Teachers: Teachers Should be Allowed to Wear Jeans Everyday and Here’s Why
- TeachBoost: Webinar– What Coaches Need to Begin Their Journey
- TeachBoost: Creating a Coaching Role Within My School
- We are Teachers: A Teacher’s Guide to Working With Principals
- Cult of Pedagogy: Review of Focus by Mike Schmoker
- Cult of Pedagogy: Review of Good Thinking by Erik Palmer
Personal Blog: Midwestern Heart in Dixie